How to family share the MapChick Isla Mujeres app
Did you know you can share the purchased app with up to FIVE family members in your network? Buy one app for $14.99 and up to five people get the app FREE! I think that’s pretty amazing.
I’m getting email from several people wanting to know hope to accomplish this.
How to family share on apple devices:
- If you haven’t set up Family Sharing yet, set up Family Sharing.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing.
- Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
- To see which payment method will be billed, tap Purchase Sharing again and look at the Shared Payment Method information.
We are very sorry, we have just been informed that Family sharing is not available on Android devices. If something changes on this we will let you know.
How to family share on android devices:
Important: If you aren’t part of a family group, you must create one first.
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings Family Sign up for Family Library.
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up Family Library.
Here is a video that may also help for Android devices.
- Once you share the app to someone in your family they need to follow these steps to get Full-Access to the app. These are the steps for them to get Full access to the app.
Go to the App Store of Google Play, search MapChick Isla Mujeres and download the app
- Click Get Started, wait fro app to download
- Click Start Exploring Isla Mujeres, you will see features that say Requires Full Access
- Click on one of those features, like Restaurants
- Click Manage Subscription